OLCA Weaving life
Become a partner!
OLCA is a nonprofit organization that for more than 20 years is advising and accompanying local communities in the process of territorial defense, enhancing the self-valuation of their capabilities and providing tools for the management of social and environmental rights violated in contexts of assymetric conflictivity.
Become a member of OLCA by filling in the following fields
Welcome to the network that collectively we weave and hold together
What we do
- We accompany territorial processes to repossess the commons, as opposed to the extractive model that controls national economy.
- We give technical and communicational support to communities facing socio-environmental conflict.
- We promote inter-regional coordination and exchange between communities.
- We promote discussion and reflection on the model of development and its alternatives, drawing from territorial experiences.
- We develop materials, research and systematization needed to make visible the richness of ideas and territorial processes.
- We promote collaboration between active social sectors in pursuit of the common good, and of fruitful processes of self-identity valuation, community management, decentralization and self-determination.